|DFDS and LD launch new Dover-Calais ferry route|
|Wednesday, 08 February 2012 14:56|
DFDS Seaways and LD Lines are together launching a new passenger service between Dover in the UK and Calais, France.
The new service will begin on February 17. The route will operate up to five times a day, with the first sailings aboard the ‘Norman Spirit’. A second ship and additional sailings will be added to the schedule at a later date.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...