|DFDS and LD launch new Dover-Calais ferry route|
|Wednesday, 08 February 2012 14:56|
DFDS Seaways and LD Lines are together launching a new passenger service between Dover in the UK and Calais, France.
The new service will begin on February 17. The route will operate up to five times a day, with the first sailings aboard the ‘Norman Spirit’. A second ship and additional sailings will be added to the schedule at a later date.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Battleship USS Massachusetts: Super Drawings in 3D
- Bunker Fuel For Marine Engines: A Technical Introduction
- Beautiful Tufi: Between the Past and the Future
- The Lifeboat Service In Ireland: Station by Station
- The Shipping Man: A Novel
- White Star Line: A Photographic History
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 2: Managing Risks and Liabilities
Latest Commentspartlycloudy: Um, actually he only said they use a similar method to forward their respective propaganda. Another ...
Craig Gordon: Ric.
Look for 'Sugar, Ships, Locomotives' by R.S. Maynard 1946...
Jocko Smith: Comparing the conservation movement to Nazism? Not just a sad indictment of your worldview, but trul...
jack james: I must say it is a good news for dive lovers who are interested to go to Malaysia and want to enjoy ...