|DFDS and LD launch new Dover-Calais ferry route|
|Wednesday, 08 February 2012 14:56|
DFDS Seaways and LD Lines are together launching a new passenger service between Dover in the UK and Calais, France.
The new service will begin on February 17. The route will operate up to five times a day, with the first sailings aboard the ‘Norman Spirit’. A second ship and additional sailings will be added to the schedule at a later date.
Latest Book Reviews
- Doctor On Board: Your Practical Guide to Medical Emergencies at Sea
- The Woodhen: A Flightless Island Bird Defying Extinction
- Casualty Management Guidelines
- Sustainable Coastal Management And Climate Adaptation
- Landsdorff And The Battle Of The River Plate: Command Decisions
- Commercial Practice In Bunkering
- Circle Of Treason: A CIA Account of Traitor Aldrich Ames and the Men he Betrayed
Latest CommentsRob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...
David Benn.: What is the best metal to use for building equipment to be used on oil rigs in the north sea. Corros...