|Stone Marine appoints new managing director|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 16:07|
Adrian Miles has been appointed managing director of Stone Marine Propulsion, replacing Lyn Bodger who has retired.
Miles, who will also retain his position as managing director of Bruntons Propellers, was made a director of Stone Marine Propulsion in September last year. He has worked for Bruntons, which like Stone Marine Propulsion is a member of the Stone Marine Group, for 26 years, and was appointed managing director of Bruntons in 2000. The decision to appoint him managing director of both companies partly reflects the close collaboration between them, with Bruntons recently becoming the main centre for propulsion research, development and design within the Stone Marine Group.
Bodger joined Stone Manganese Marine, as it then was, in 1979 as a surveyor before being appointed technical director. He became managing director in 2009.
For further information, contact:Stone Marine Propulsion, UK Web: www.smpropulsion.com
Latest Book Reviews
- The Cornish Fishing Industry: An Illustrated History
- An Introduction To LNG Bunkering
- 21st Century Mahan: Sound Military Conclusions for the Modern Era
- Six Essential Elements Of Leadership: Marine Corps Wisdom of a Medal of Honor Recipient
- The Rocketsâ€™ Red Glare: An Illustrated History of the War of 1812
- The Work Of The Harbour Master
- South Pacific Cauldron: World War IIâ€™s Great Forgotten Battlegrounds
Latest CommentsMark: "Both locations were sheltered from currents and would have a poor supply of planktonic food. It see...
Mark: "The evidence for detriment to corals at pH 7.8 is dubious."
Methinks your comments are...
Cap'n Dan Van Blarcom : Of course, Australia was unable to get a submarine out of dry dock to shadow the Russians. Wonderful...
John H Bryant: Sounds like a failed marine pilot here!...