|Stone Marine appoints new managing director|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 16:07|
Adrian Miles has been appointed managing director of Stone Marine Propulsion, replacing Lyn Bodger who has retired.
Miles, who will also retain his position as managing director of Bruntons Propellers, was made a director of Stone Marine Propulsion in September last year. He has worked for Bruntons, which like Stone Marine Propulsion is a member of the Stone Marine Group, for 26 years, and was appointed managing director of Bruntons in 2000. The decision to appoint him managing director of both companies partly reflects the close collaboration between them, with Bruntons recently becoming the main centre for propulsion research, development and design within the Stone Marine Group.
Bodger joined Stone Manganese Marine, as it then was, in 1979 as a surveyor before being appointed technical director. He became managing director in 2009.
For further information, contact:Stone Marine Propulsion, UK Web: www.smpropulsion.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Through Albert’s Eyes: Volume 2 of the British Navy at War and Peace
- Coping With Piracy: Maritime Security Handbook
- Salt Of The Sea: Tales from Commercial Fishermen
- Doctor On Board: Your Practical Guide to Medical Emergencies at Sea
- The Woodhen: A Flightless Island Bird Defying Extinction
- Casualty Management Guidelines
- Sustainable Coastal Management And Climate Adaptation
Latest CommentsKenny: Mermaid Sapphire is not a Mermaid Marine Australia vessel. The vessel is owned by Thai Company with ...
Rob simm: How does seeing a vessel operating outside of Australia in Sakalin, have anything to do with the MUA...
Dan Westerlund: To be noted that bigger (wider) ships can be built in Turku than in Papenburg. There have been negot...
Richard Stretch: Hi I am looking for information regarding Robert Farquhar.He was working at Walkers Limited earley i...