|Stone Marine appoints new managing director|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 16:07|
Adrian Miles has been appointed managing director of Stone Marine Propulsion, replacing Lyn Bodger who has retired.
Miles, who will also retain his position as managing director of Bruntons Propellers, was made a director of Stone Marine Propulsion in September last year. He has worked for Bruntons, which like Stone Marine Propulsion is a member of the Stone Marine Group, for 26 years, and was appointed managing director of Bruntons in 2000. The decision to appoint him managing director of both companies partly reflects the close collaboration between them, with Bruntons recently becoming the main centre for propulsion research, development and design within the Stone Marine Group.
Bodger joined Stone Manganese Marine, as it then was, in 1979 as a surveyor before being appointed technical director. He became managing director in 2009.
For further information, contact:Stone Marine Propulsion, UK Web: www.smpropulsion.com
Latest Book Reviews
- West Coast Wrecks & Other Maritime Tales
- The Burning Shore: How Hitler’s U-Boats Brought World War II to America
- In The Shadow Of Greatness: Voices of Leadership, Sacrifice, and Service from America’s Longest War
- Rebalancing US Forces: Basing and Forward Presence in the Asia Pacific
- Zephaniah Kingsley Jnr and the Atlantic World: Slave Trader, Plantation Owner, Emancipator
- The Battleship USS Massachusetts: Super Drawings in 3D
- Bunker Fuel For Marine Engines: A Technical Introduction
Latest CommentsFred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...
John Dunn.: I was an Indentured Apprentice in the 1960's after completing three years pre-sea training. As I c...
partlycloudy: Um, actually he only said they use a similar method to forward their respective propaganda. Another ...
Craig Gordon: Ric.
Look for 'Sugar, Ships, Locomotives' by R.S. Maynard 1946...