|Stone Marine appoints new managing director|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 16:07|
Adrian Miles has been appointed managing director of Stone Marine Propulsion, replacing Lyn Bodger who has retired.
Miles, who will also retain his position as managing director of Bruntons Propellers, was made a director of Stone Marine Propulsion in September last year. He has worked for Bruntons, which like Stone Marine Propulsion is a member of the Stone Marine Group, for 26 years, and was appointed managing director of Bruntons in 2000. The decision to appoint him managing director of both companies partly reflects the close collaboration between them, with Bruntons recently becoming the main centre for propulsion research, development and design within the Stone Marine Group.
Bodger joined Stone Manganese Marine, as it then was, in 1979 as a surveyor before being appointed technical director. He became managing director in 2009.
For further information, contact:Stone Marine Propulsion, UK Web: www.smpropulsion.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Sail & Steam: Trading Vessels To Georges Bay, 1833 To 1958
- The Emergence Of Britain’s Global Naval Supremacy: The War of 1739-1748
- Keeping The Ships At Sea: Ship Repair at Cockatoo Island 1857-1991
- 21st Century Ellis: Operational Art and Strategic Prophecy for the Modern Era
- The U.S. Naval Institute On Naval Leadership
- Passage Planning Guide: Great Barrier Reef and Torres Strait 2015
- Respekt: The German Maritime Search and Rescue Service at 150
Latest CommentsTracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......
Martin Renilson: Neil,
Nice positive comment - I couldn't agree with you more.
Ralph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...