|Stone Marine appoints new managing director|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 16:07|
Adrian Miles has been appointed managing director of Stone Marine Propulsion, replacing Lyn Bodger who has retired.
Miles, who will also retain his position as managing director of Bruntons Propellers, was made a director of Stone Marine Propulsion in September last year. He has worked for Bruntons, which like Stone Marine Propulsion is a member of the Stone Marine Group, for 26 years, and was appointed managing director of Bruntons in 2000. The decision to appoint him managing director of both companies partly reflects the close collaboration between them, with Bruntons recently becoming the main centre for propulsion research, development and design within the Stone Marine Group.
Bodger joined Stone Manganese Marine, as it then was, in 1979 as a surveyor before being appointed technical director. He became managing director in 2009.
For further information, contact:Stone Marine Propulsion, UK Web: www.smpropulsion.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Australia’s Secret War: How Unionists Sabotaged our Troops in World War II
- The Accidental Admiral: A Sailor Takes Command at NATO
- Performance By Design: Hydrodynamics for High-Speed Vessels
- The Dog Watch Number 71: Ships and Sea Stories
- A Handful Of Bullets: How the Murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand still Menaces the Peace
- Guidance For LNG Carriers: Transiting the Panama Canal
- Eagle Seamanship: A Manual for Square-Rigger Sailing
Latest CommentsTodd Hamilton: Agreed on all counts. Another point to take into account is contracts are sometimes paid for before...
anna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...
Fred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...