|Stone Marine appoints new managing director|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 16:07|
Adrian Miles has been appointed managing director of Stone Marine Propulsion, replacing Lyn Bodger who has retired.
Miles, who will also retain his position as managing director of Bruntons Propellers, was made a director of Stone Marine Propulsion in September last year. He has worked for Bruntons, which like Stone Marine Propulsion is a member of the Stone Marine Group, for 26 years, and was appointed managing director of Bruntons in 2000. The decision to appoint him managing director of both companies partly reflects the close collaboration between them, with Bruntons recently becoming the main centre for propulsion research, development and design within the Stone Marine Group.
Bodger joined Stone Manganese Marine, as it then was, in 1979 as a surveyor before being appointed technical director. He became managing director in 2009.
For further information, contact:Stone Marine Propulsion, UK Web: www.smpropulsion.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Wisdom And War: The Royal Naval College Greenwich 1873-1998
- First Fleet Surgeon: The Voyage Of Arthur Bowes Smyth
- Early History Of The Cheyne Beach Whaling Company
- Beneath The Surface: Tales of a sailing Marine Biologist
- The Island Shipyard: Shipbuilding at Cockatoo Island 1870 to 1987
- The Transformation Of British Naval Strategy: Seapower and Supply In Northern Europe, 1808-1812
- The Chemical Tanker Register 2015
Latest CommentsTracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......
Martin Renilson: Neil,
Nice positive comment - I couldn't agree with you more.
Ralph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...