|Stone Marine appoints new managing director|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 17:07|
Adrian Miles has been appointed managing director of Stone Marine Propulsion, replacing Lyn Bodger who has retired.
Miles, who will also retain his position as managing director of Bruntons Propellers, was made a director of Stone Marine Propulsion in September last year. He has worked for Bruntons, which like Stone Marine Propulsion is a member of the Stone Marine Group, for 26 years, and was appointed managing director of Bruntons in 2000. The decision to appoint him managing director of both companies partly reflects the close collaboration between them, with Bruntons recently becoming the main centre for propulsion research, development and design within the Stone Marine Group.
Bodger joined Stone Manganese Marine, as it then was, in 1979 as a surveyor before being appointed technical director. He became managing director in 2009.
For further information, contact:Stone Marine Propulsion, UK Web: www.smpropulsion.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Surface Treated Composites: White Book
- A Year in the Life of the P&O Cruises Fleet
- An Introduction To Bunker Credit Risk
- The Tweed To The Northern Isles: The Fishing Industry Through Time
- Saltwater Leadership: A Primer on Leadership for the Junior Sea-Service Officer
- Megayachts: concept • design • construction
- Operation KE: The Cactus Air Force and the Japanese Withdrawal from Guadalcanal
Latest CommentsGeoff Collet:
As a retired commercial fisher, 60 odd years in or associated with that industry. I have...
Jack Nairn: Dear Mr Baird
Just a note of support to you for publicising the need for the world to have rap...
DAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...