|Stone Marine appoints new managing director|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 16:07|
Adrian Miles has been appointed managing director of Stone Marine Propulsion, replacing Lyn Bodger who has retired.
Miles, who will also retain his position as managing director of Bruntons Propellers, was made a director of Stone Marine Propulsion in September last year. He has worked for Bruntons, which like Stone Marine Propulsion is a member of the Stone Marine Group, for 26 years, and was appointed managing director of Bruntons in 2000. The decision to appoint him managing director of both companies partly reflects the close collaboration between them, with Bruntons recently becoming the main centre for propulsion research, development and design within the Stone Marine Group.
Bodger joined Stone Manganese Marine, as it then was, in 1979 as a surveyor before being appointed technical director. He became managing director in 2009.
For further information, contact:Stone Marine Propulsion, UK Web: www.smpropulsion.com
Latest Book Reviews
- 21st Century Sims: Innovation, Education and Leadership for the Modern Era
- Before Jutland: The Naval War In Northern European Waters, August 1914 – February 1915
- The Sea And Civilisation: A Maritime History of the World
- Super Highway: Sea Power in the 21st Century
- In All Respects Ready: Australia’s Navy in World War One
- Ice Ship: The Epic Voyages of the Polar Adventurer FRAM
- The Sydney Sailors’ Home 1859-2009
Latest CommentsKD: Speaking of hagiography , Sea Shepherd did not "win" against Fish & Fish in the UK Supreme Court ......
Christopher Skinner: Your concern over excessive acquisition costs for naval shipbuilding is understandable given the com...
Melanie Stewart: Please look up Operation Blue Rage in the Mediterranean to protect endangered bluefin tuna and you'l...
unnammed: Also strange that Australia, the leaders in Aluminium boat building will rule out building the vesse...