|Stone Marine appoints new managing director|
|Tuesday, 31 January 2012 16:07|
Adrian Miles has been appointed managing director of Stone Marine Propulsion, replacing Lyn Bodger who has retired.
Miles, who will also retain his position as managing director of Bruntons Propellers, was made a director of Stone Marine Propulsion in September last year. He has worked for Bruntons, which like Stone Marine Propulsion is a member of the Stone Marine Group, for 26 years, and was appointed managing director of Bruntons in 2000. The decision to appoint him managing director of both companies partly reflects the close collaboration between them, with Bruntons recently becoming the main centre for propulsion research, development and design within the Stone Marine Group.
Bodger joined Stone Manganese Marine, as it then was, in 1979 as a surveyor before being appointed technical director. He became managing director in 2009.
For further information, contact:Stone Marine Propulsion, UK Web: www.smpropulsion.com
Latest Book Reviews
- Celebrating 100 Years Of Pride In The Fleet
- Dive Truk Lagoon: The Japanese WWII Pacific Shipwrecks
- HELMEPA’s Guide On Us Coast Guard Port State Control Examinations
- ITS 2014: The 23rd International Tug, Salvage & Osv Convention And Exhibition
- Méditerranée Mer Vivante: 18th édition
- Australia’s Secret War: How Unionists Sabotaged our Troops in World War II
- The Accidental Admiral: A Sailor Takes Command at NATO
Latest Commentsunnammed: Also strange that Australia, the leaders in Aluminium boat building will rule out building the vesse...
Todd Hamilton: Agreed on all counts. Another point to take into account is contracts are sometimes paid for before...
anna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...