|Transas Marine launches four-level ECDIS concept|
|Monday, 16 January 2012 16:11|
Russia-based Transas Marine releases a new four-level ECDIS concept designed to provide an IMO compliant solution for the shipping companies.
The new range of include Standard, Standard+, Premium and Premium+ product packages, featuring Transas well renowned Navi-Sailor software. From the entry-level Standard ECDIS to the Premium+ advanced ECDIS Multifunction Display, they include carefully selected standard features with an extensive range of additional options.
For further information contact:Transas Marine, Russia Web: www.transas.ru
Latest Book Reviews
- Ferries 2011: British Isles and Northern Europe
- Admiral Nimitz: The Commander of the Pacific Ocean Theater
- A Plain Sailorman In China: The Life and Time of Cdr. I.V. Gillis, USN 1875-1948
- Double Cross: The True Story of the D-Day Spies
- What’s In It For You?
- The Naval Institute Guide To The Ships And Aircraft Of The U.S. Fleet
- Two Roads To War: The French and British Air Arms from Versailles to Dunkirk
Latest CommentsChaithra: A recent Boat/US Magazine atclrie reported that 70% of boat sales were sales of used boats. It's no ...
Dermot bremner: Every system has its day, they have their day and cease to be .
Alfred Lord Tennyson
aryastark: I have been having a whole discussion with my friend's husband (who is an engineer) aboutnatural gas...
Nazery Khalid: Hi Ross
Greetings from Malaysia. Thanks for your comment and for sharing your invention...