|COSCO Dalian wins FPSO conversion contract|
|Friday, 06 January 2012 13:06|
Singapore’s COSCO Corporation has announced that its subsidiary, COSCO (Dalian) Shipyard has secured a contract to convert the crude tanker ‘Sunrise Jewel’ to a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel for a Japanese shipowner.
The FPSO for the Japanese ship-owner has been designed to operate for 20 years without dry-docking. It will have a capacity of the crude oil processing of 28,600 Sm3/day of liquid, gas processing and compression of 8,000,000 Sm3/day and a storage capacity of 1,600,000 barrels of oil.
The FPSO will be deployed in the Cernambi-Sul Field, offshore Brazil.
Cialis Side Effects is just like any other medication but do not necessity to worry and think that all is bad. There is nothing surprising in this. Everyone is simple and clear.
Latest Book Reviews
- The US Naval Institute on Naval Strategy
- Silent And Unseen: On Patrol in Three Cold War Attack Submarines
- 21st Century Seamanship
- Small Navies: Strategy and Policy for Small Navies in War and Peace
- The Baltimore Sabotage Cell: German Agents, American Traitors, and the U-Boat Deutschland During World War I
- Re-Inventing The Ship: Science, Technology and the Maritime World, 1800-1918
- The Indian Ocean and US Grand Strategy: Ensuring Access And Promoting Security
Latest CommentsJ. K. M. Nair: Shipping always is a serious business and the world cannot ignore the fact that cargo moves means s...
Dirk Smit: Very informative...
stuart ballantyne: excellent ! couldn't have said it better myself...
Leonardo Alphonso: I am given to understand this book is useful for marine engineers for learning about purification of...