|COSCO Dalian wins FPSO conversion contract|
|Friday, 06 January 2012 14:06|
Singapore’s COSCO Corporation has announced that its subsidiary, COSCO (Dalian) Shipyard has secured a contract to convert the crude tanker ‘Sunrise Jewel’ to a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel for a Japanese shipowner.
The FPSO for the Japanese ship-owner has been designed to operate for 20 years without dry-docking. It will have a capacity of the crude oil processing of 28,600 Sm3/day of liquid, gas processing and compression of 8,000,000 Sm3/day and a storage capacity of 1,600,000 barrels of oil.
The FPSO will be deployed in the Cernambi-Sul Field, offshore Brazil.
Latest Book Reviews
- Nelson: Britannia’s God of War
- Rescue At 2100 Hours: The Untold Story of the Most Daring Escape of the Pacific Wa
- Uncommon Warriors: 200 Years of the Most Unusual American Naval Vessels
- The Aden Effect: A Connor Stark Novel
- To Crown The Waves: The Great Navies of the First World War
- Spanish Gold: Captain Woodes Rogers & the True Story of the Pirates of the Caribbean
- Lessons From The Hanoi Hilton: Six Characteristics of High Performance Teams
Latest CommentsKeith Hecht:
Best blog about auto transport. Must share with others....
Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for ...
DAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...