|The Last Century Of Sea Power Volume 2: From Washington to Tokyo, 1922-1945|
|Monday, 30 May 2011 15:12|
Author: H.P. Willmott Publisher: Indiana University Press
From Baird Maritime
The enormous amount of statistical data included in the book make it undoubtedly the most important available single source of such information. It also ensures a fascinating read for anyone in any way interested in naval warfare.
Latest Book Reviews
- White Star Line: A Photographic History
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 2: Managing Risks and Liabilities
- Modern Maritime Law: Volume 1: Jurisdiction and Risk
- True North: Journeys Into The Great Northern Ocean
- Asian Maritime Strategies: Navigating Troubled Waters
- The Cornish Fishing Industry: An Illustrated History
- An Introduction To LNG Bunkering
Latest CommentsWilliam Turner: Totally agree. What can we do to change our Media's awareness of the terrific work our industry puts...
Fergo: That's exactly the sort of shallow, glib comment that typifies debate on any complex issue of nation...
Mark: "Both locations were sheltered from currents and would have a poor supply of planktonic food. It see...
Mark: "The evidence for detriment to corals at pH 7.8 is dubious."
Methinks your comments are...