|The Last Century Of Sea Power Volume 2: From Washington to Tokyo, 1922-1945|
|Monday, 30 May 2011 16:12|
Author: H.P. Willmott Publisher: Indiana University Press
From Baird Maritime
The enormous amount of statistical data included in the book make it undoubtedly the most important available single source of such information. It also ensures a fascinating read for anyone in any way interested in naval warfare.
Latest Book Reviews
- Captured: The Forgotten Men of Guam
- Nelson: Britannia’s God of War
- Rescue At 2100 Hours: The Untold Story of the Most Daring Escape of the Pacific Wa
- Uncommon Warriors: 200 Years of the Most Unusual American Naval Vessels
- The Aden Effect: A Connor Stark Novel
- To Crown The Waves: The Great Navies of the First World War
- Spanish Gold: Captain Woodes Rogers & the True Story of the Pirates of the Caribbean
Latest From The Blogs
Latest CommentsKeith Hecht:
Best blog about auto transport. Must share with others....
Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for ...
DAVID M. HIRD: An updated and enhanced second edition is now in preparation. Whereas the first edition concentrate...
Chris B.: What might prevent suicides amongst merchant crews?
From a mariner to the operating companies...