|The Last Century Of Sea Power Volume 2: From Washington to Tokyo, 1922-1945|
|Monday, 30 May 2011 15:12|
Author: H.P. Willmott Publisher: Indiana University Press
From Baird Maritime
The enormous amount of statistical data included in the book make it undoubtedly the most important available single source of such information. It also ensures a fascinating read for anyone in any way interested in naval warfare.
Latest Book Reviews
- Sail & Steam: Trading Vessels To Georges Bay, 1833 To 1958
- The Emergence Of Britain’s Global Naval Supremacy: The War of 1739-1748
- Keeping The Ships At Sea: Ship Repair at Cockatoo Island 1857-1991
- 21st Century Ellis: Operational Art and Strategic Prophecy for the Modern Era
- The U.S. Naval Institute On Naval Leadership
- Passage Planning Guide: Great Barrier Reef and Torres Strait 2015
- Respekt: The German Maritime Search and Rescue Service at 150
Latest CommentsTracey: I am reading a wonderful and impressive story......
Martin Renilson: Neil,
Nice positive comment - I couldn't agree with you more.
Ralph Stevens: Thanks for the insight Neil.
Robert Scorsone: Hi, I would like to know about the suction dredge the Sir Thomas Riley, built in Maryborough shipyar...