|The Last Century Of Sea Power Volume 2: From Washington to Tokyo, 1922-1945|
|Monday, 30 May 2011 15:12|
Author: H.P. Willmott Publisher: Indiana University Press
From Baird Maritime
The enormous amount of statistical data included in the book make it undoubtedly the most important available single source of such information. It also ensures a fascinating read for anyone in any way interested in naval warfare.
Latest Book Reviews
- The Dog Watch Number 71: Ships and Sea Stories
- A Handful Of Bullets: How the Murder of Archduke Franz Ferdinand still Menaces the Peace
- Guidance For LNG Carriers: Transiting the Panama Canal
- Eagle Seamanship: A Manual for Square-Rigger Sailing
- West Coast Wrecks & Other Maritime Tales
- The Burning Shore: How Hitler’s U-Boats Brought World War II to America
- In The Shadow Of Greatness: Voices of Leadership, Sacrifice, and Service from America’s Longest War
Latest Commentsanna sinclair: I am working at Deep water point and would like to know the history of Paspaley family
Dave: Perhaps a bit more research would have helped your article accuracy on the push for more recreationa...
Fred: Meanwhile you guys wonder why no one pays your rants any attention. Took me quite sometime to go thr...
John Dunn.: I was an Indentured Apprentice in the 1960's after completing three years pre-sea training. As I c...