|The Last Century Of Sea Power Volume 2: From Washington to Tokyo, 1922-1945|
|Monday, 30 May 2011 15:12|
Author: H.P. Willmott Publisher: Indiana University Press
From Baird Maritime
The enormous amount of statistical data included in the book make it undoubtedly the most important available single source of such information. It also ensures a fascinating read for anyone in any way interested in naval warfare.
Latest Book Reviews
- 21st Century Sims: Innovation, Education and Leadership for the Modern Era
- Before Jutland: The Naval War In Northern European Waters, August 1914 – February 1915
- The Sea And Civilisation: A Maritime History of the World
- Super Highway: Sea Power in the 21st Century
- In All Respects Ready: Australia’s Navy in World War One
- Ice Ship: The Epic Voyages of the Polar Adventurer FRAM
- The Sydney Sailors’ Home 1859-2009
Latest CommentsKD: Speaking of hagiography , Sea Shepherd did not "win" against Fish & Fish in the UK Supreme Court ......
Christopher Skinner: Your concern over excessive acquisition costs for naval shipbuilding is understandable given the com...
Melanie Stewart: Please look up Operation Blue Rage in the Mediterranean to protect endangered bluefin tuna and you'l...
unnammed: Also strange that Australia, the leaders in Aluminium boat building will rule out building the vesse...